Our focus is the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of environment conscious, cold asphalt to the road surfacing industry, one which retains its focus on labour intensive methodology but is versatile enough to be used by heavy equipment for larger projects.
- With a firm focus on an innovative product line and technological modernisation, Carboncor endeavours to be the lead player in its sector.
- With zero heat required in both the manufacturing and application process, as well as not having to add chemical solvents to our mix, Carboncor goes a long way to reducing a country’s carbon footprint.
- Being a water based material gives fluidity to the mixture and allows for ease of application and compaction, including its ability to pass through a paver in all weather conditions.
- Our technology is not only used for the repair of potholes and utility cuts but is designed for use in resurfacing existing asphalt or concrete surfaces, surfacing driveways as well as surfacing new roads with low or high traffic volume. Our experience extends from the dense traffic associated with massive metropolises such as Mumbai in India to the low volume traffic of outlying rural areas in Africa.
- Our graded aggregates are the highest quality available for surfacing material in the area of concern. Ensuring the longevity of the material laid is not compromised and the asphalt achieves its full and expected life span.
- The unique characteristics of the Carboncor material is that it is designed to be used in all weather conditions whether it be hot, humid, wet or cold. The consistency of the asphalt is not compromised by the local weather conditions.
- Carboncor technology is versatile enough to allow for the design mix to be adjusted meeting the desired specifications as required by our clients.